Internet Banking First Time User
Enrolling in Internet Banking is easy.
Here’s how to get started:
1. In the Internet Banking box on the right, enter your Member Number in the Username Field,
and your Pin Number (this is generally the last 4 digits of your Social) in the Password field.
3. Click Login.
4. Agree to Terms & Conditions, and follow on screen prompts to create your new
Username and Password.
5. Continue Internet Banking, or click Log Out to close.
After creating your new Username and Password for Internet Banking, you are ready to use Mobile Banking.
To get started with Mobile Banking:
1. Download L&N’s Mobile Banking app by visiting your app store.
2. Login using the new Username and Password you created for Internet Banking.
3. From Verify your identity screen, select how you would like to receive your 6-digit verification code.
4. Enter the 6-digit verification code, and select Remember this device if you do not wish to prompted for a verification code on this device in the future.
5. Click Verify Code.
6. Continue Mobile Banking, or click Log Out to close.