L&N Internet Banking is a FREE, completely secure service that allows members access to their accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! All transactions performed are in real-time, which gives members up-to-the-minute details on accounts. Check out the Internet Banking Demo located on the Login screen.
Features and Benefits:
- View bank account statements and financial notices online for all checking, savings, and loan accounts.
- Sign up for Account Alerts and customize them to your needs. You can choose to receive Account Alerts via email, text or both!*
- Transfer funds easily from one L&N account to another.
- Transfer funds between your L&N account and other financial institutions.
- Pay anyone, anytime for FREE. Enjoy the convenience of paying bills online whenever and from wherever you want. Schedule recurring payments so your regular bills are automatically paid each month.
- Export your bank account information directly into Quicken®, QuickBooks® or Microsoft® Money. Click here to Sign up for Direct Connect.
- View spending habits and create budget goals using our FREE FinanceWorks feature. View a Demo here.
- Earn rewards with our easy-to-use Purchase Rewards program. No coupons necessary! You are presented with offers based on where you shop. Simply activate the offers to your L&N Debit Card, and go shopping!
- Get more back during tax season using TurboTax! Save 15% on TurboTax products through L&N’s Internet Banking site.
Enrolling in Internet Banking is easy. Here's how!
You will need your member number and a PIN to access Internet Banking for the first time. First time users may obtain a PIN from any branch or by calling 502.368.5858 / 800.292.2905. Current users of our DAISY Service may use that PIN to enter Internet Banking for the first time. After successfully logging in as a first time user, you will be prompted to change your username and PIN.
To learn about phishing and other internet fraud scams, Click Here.
* Please note that alerts are not real time and are sent at 8:00 am, 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm EST. Tex Alerts service is free of charge, but standard carrier fees for text messaging may apply. Please check with your wireless carrier if you aren’t sure what fees apply when you send and receive text messages.