Q: Where can I find my Routing and Transit Number?
A: Your routing and transit number can be found in three places:
1. From L&N’s home page, the Routing and Transit Number is listed at the top right hand corner of the screen or at the bottom of the screen next to About US.
2. Once you login to Internet Banking, the Routing and Transit Number can also be found under Important Information on the right hand side of the screen.
3. The Routing &Transit number can also be located on our mobile app by clicking More at the bottom of the Login screen.
Q: Where can I find my Member number within Internet Banking?
A: Once you have logged into your Internet Banking account, click on My Settings. Your Member number will be listed underneath your name in the Personal Information section. Please note that you Member number is the same as ID:
Q: Where can I find my ACH number and interest rates?
A: Select the account you would like to see under My Accounts. Click See account details on the right hand side of the screen. You will be able to see the account type, number, ACH number, and interest rates/dividends.
Q: Can I update my username for Internet Banking?
A: Yes, to update your username, click My Settings. Under Login & Security, click Update. Enter your new username and current password, then click Save to confirm the update.
Q: Can I change my password for Internet Banking?
A: Yes, to update your password, click My Settings. Under Login & Security, click Update password. Fill in your current password, then fill in what you would like your new password to be and retype it below to confirm both fields match. Once you have finished, click Save to confirm the update.
Q: What can I do if I have forgotten my password?
A: If you cannot remember your login credentials please see below:
- From L&N’s homepage, underneath the username and password fields, click Forgot Username/Password? Enter your phone number and username so you may have a new password sent to you.
- Your password can be reset from the mobile app. Click More, then Recover Credentials. You will be redirected to a new window to enter your telephone number and Username linked to your L&N Internet Banking Account. Click Send me a new password and one will be sent over SMS text or delivered through a voice call.
- Please call in at (502) 368-5858 or (800)292-2905 for assistance. We will gladly unlock your account and/or update your password so you may access your account.
Q: Why can’t I login to Internet Banking or the Mobile app?
A: During maintenance, the mobile app and Internet banking may be unavailable during the estimated downtime. Once the maintenance is complete, you will be able to access both Internet Banking and the Mobile app. Maintenance times can be viewed on the L&Ns website by clicking Internet Banking Maintenance.
Q: How do I use the Purchase Rewards program?
A: If an account is eligible for the Purchase Rewards program and offers are available for that account, you may find offers in your transaction history. You may also view your offers in the Purchase Rewards widget within Internet Banking or through your L&N mobile app. You may view your recent offers, expired offers, and your rewards earned.
Q: Where can I access the Accounts History page?
A: From the Internet Banking Homepage, click the blue account name to open the Account History page showing the transactions for that account. You can also use Quick Peek to view a snap shot of the last 5 days of transactions for that account.
Q: How do I print my transactions?
A: In the upper-right portion of the transaction history list, you will see a Print icon and link that will open a new window with the transactions presented in a printer-friendly format. The standard browser Print window will open and will give you the option to select another printer (if needed).
Q: Can I locate a transaction on the Accounts History page?
A: Yes, you can use Control + F to do a simple browser search for an amount, date, check number, payee name, etc.
- At the top of the screen, hover over Move Money, then Make/Schedule a Transfer.
- Schedule a transfer by clicking Make a Transfer on the right hand side of the My Accounts screen.
- If you are viewing your account details click Make a transfer on the upper right hand portion of your account transaction list.
Select the From and To accounts, enter the transfer amount, the date you would like the transfer to take place and you can add a memo if needed (if you are scheduling a recurring transfer check the Repeat** box) and then click Make Transfer. You will receive a message asking you to confirm the funds transfer. You will then see another window pop up to inform you that your transfer was successful.
**If you are setting up a Scheduled recurring transfer a box will appear prompting you to set up the following fields.
- Repeat = How often a transfer occurs
- On = The day of the month you would like the funds transferred
- Until = When you would like a transfer to stop
Q: What is a Member to Member Transfer and how do I set one up?
A: The Member to Member transfer feature allows Members to link to other Member's L&N accounts to deposit funds. These transfers are convenient and real time. To set up a transfer, please follow the below steps:
- Log into Internet Banking, click Move Money, and click Member to Member transfer.
- Click Add Recipient, and enter the requested information.
- Who do you want to add? = type members full name and Account type
- First 3 characters of the last name = type first 3 characters of last name
- Account type= select account you want to transfer to (Savings, Checking, etc.)
- Account number= 1, 2 etc.
- Member number= enter recipients member number
- Click Add recipient and then click Confirm.
Once you click confirm the member’s account is linked and you can send funds.
Q: Can I manage recipients for Member to Member transfers?
A: Yes, you may manage recipients by hovering over Move Money, then clicking Manage Recipients. From this screen you can view all the recipients you have added. You can also delete recipients by clicking Remove.
Q: What are External Transfers?
A: External Transfers are a convenient, secure way to move money between accounts at different financial institutions owned by the same person. With External Transfers, you may do a one-time transfer or setup a recurring transfer. Checking, savings, and money market accounts are all eligible. Login to Internet Banking and begin the registration process by clicking Move Money, then External Transfers.
Q: How can I set up Alerts and Notifications for Internet Banking?
A: Once you have logged into Internet Banking, click on My Settings at the top right hand corner of the screen. Under Other Settings, click Alerts & Notifications. From the Alerts & Notifications page, you may edit the types of alerts you would like to receive via Email or text message. Alerts can be added by clicking Add an alert. Alerts can be edited by clicking the More Options link on the alert. Alerts can also be removed by clicking the Remove link on the alert.
Q: Can I view my alerts history?
A: Yes, to view your alerts history, click My Settings at the top right hand corner of the screen. Under Other Settings click Alerts & Notifications. From the Alerts & Notifications page, click the View all alerts link. You can now view all the alerts that have been sent to you.
Q: Why can’t I see my Finance Works?
A: If your Finance Works will not display, make sure your cache and cookies have recently been cleared. If you need assistance on clearing your cache and cookies please see Browser Settings at the following link: Check Your Browser Settings
At this time Finance Works is not compatible with mobile devices and tablets.
Q: How do I create or change nicknames for my accounts?
A: The directions for creating or changing nicknames on accounts are as follows:
- Click My Settings at the top navigation within Online Banking.
- Click the Rename & Hide your accounts link (the name of the link may very) in the Other Settings section.
- Find the account you want and type the new name in the Rename Account field.
- Repeat this for each account that you want to change.
- When finished, click the Done button.
- You should see your account nicknames the next time you log in to Online Banking.
NOTE: These changes can take up to five minutes or more to go into effect.
Click a link below for a pdf of your specific browser settings.
Q. What is Joint Owner Access?
A: Joint Owner Access allows a primary member to give viewing and transfer permissions to joint owners. In order for a joint owner to take advantage of this service, they must already be a joint owner on the primary member’s account(s), have their own L&N primary membership account and also be a current internet banking user.
For Business accounts; only sole proprietorship business accounts can link a business account to a personal account. This will allow viewing access to both business and personal accounts with a single set of login credentials within Internet Banking.
To request this service log into your Internet Banking account at www.lnfcu.com. Under Additional Services, click Request Joint Owner Access, fill out the form and click Submit.
Q: What is Share Access with Others?
A: Share Access with Others allows you to grant limited account access to individuals who are not on your account(s), but need access to your account info in Internet Banking. You can grant access to a non-L&N member, such as their Accountant, Property Managers, etc. These users are call Share Access User and they have their own username and password that is automatically emailed to them after access is granted.
To grant access log into your Internet Banking account at www.lnfcu.com. Under Additional Services, click Share Access with Others, and follow the on screen prompts.
Share Access User can also be granted eDocument access. For more information click HERE.
For optimum viewing and functionality of L&N Federal Credit Union Internet Banking, please use a browser that supports 128-bit security level encryption. We have provided direct links below to a list of Web browsers compatible with L&N's Internet Banking so you may download a compatible browser of your choice.
8.0 - 11.0
Up to 17.0
Up to 23.0
To protect your device from viruses and malware, which could compromise your device, we recommend you install antivirus software, and malware detection software.
If you need technical assistance downloading your web browser, contact your Internet Service Provider.