Welcome Home Grant Available!
We are pleased to work with our members to help them take advantage of valuable down payment assistance, up to $5000 toward the purchase of a home.
The Welcome Home Grant is open to qualified applicants purchasing a home in select counties of Kentucky and Indiana. Funds become available on March 4th, 2019 and are available on a first come-first served basis.
$5000 in grant money can be used for closing costs, pre-paids, and down payments.
$5000 allotments may be available to qualified applicants on a first come, first served basis.
Grant can be used with all mortgage products including the First Time Home Buyer’s program.**
Income guidelines are based on the county where the home is located and are available for all counties in KY, IN, OH and TN. We’ve listed a few below:
Jefferson, Bullitt & Oldham County, KY
- Maximum $57,200 for 1-2 person household / $65,780 for 3+ person household.
Clark & Floyd County, IN
- Maximum $66,400 for 1-2 person household / $76,360 for 3+ person household.
Knox, Pulaski, Rockcastle, Whitley Counties, KY
- Maximum $56,832 for 1-2 person household / $66,304 for 3+ person household.
Laurel County, KY
- Maximum $47,360 for 1-2 person household / $54,464 for 3+ person household.
Boone, Campbell, Kenton Counties, KY
- Maximum $62,640 for 1-2 person household / $72,036 for 3+ person household.
$7500 for Honorably Discharged Veterans and Active Duty Military Homebuyers is also available!
For more information on our Home Buying Grant programs, contact our Real Estate Department at (800) 292-2905 or (502) 368-5858. Or, email us at email@example.com.
* Limited amount of grant money available. Grant money is forgiven upon residency of five years and 1 day.If property is sold within the first five years the grant money is prorated for repayment. Home must be owner occupied. Homebuyers must contribute at least $500 of their own funds (60% can be a gift). Speak with a L&N representative for more information. Home must be owner occupied.
** First Time Home Buyers are required to complete an approved homebuyer counseling program.