Internet Banking Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find my Routing and Transit Number?
Your routing and transit number can be found in three places:
- From L&N’s home page, the Routing and Transit Number is listed at the top right hand corner of the screen or at the bottom of the screen next to Contact Us.
- Once you login to Internet Banking, the Routing and Transit Number can also be found under Internet Banking News on the right hand side of the screen.
- The Routing &Transit number can also be found on our mobile app by tapping More at the bottom of the Login screen.
Where can I find my Member Number?
Once you have logged into your Internet Banking account, click on My Settings. Your Member number will be listed underneath your name in the Personal Information section. Please note that your Member Number is the same as ID.
From the Mobile App: Login to the app, tap More, tap the gear icon in the top right corner, and then My Settings. Your Member Number will be listed underneath your name in the Personal Information section. Please note that your Member Number is the same as ID.
Where can I find my ACH number?
Select the account you would like to see under My Accounts. Click Account Details under Account Name. You will be able to see the account type, number, ACH number, and interest/dividends.
Can I update my username for Internet Banking?
Yes, to update your username, click My Settings. Under Login & Security, click Edit next to Username. Enter your new username and current password, then click Save to confirm the update.
How do I change my password for Internet Banking?
To update your password, click My Settings. Under Login & Security, click Edit next to Password. Fill in your current password, then fill in what you would like your new password to be. Retype it below to confirm both fields match. Once you have finished, click Save to confirm the update.
What should I do if I have forgotten my Internet Banking username or password?
If you cannot remember your login credentials please see below:
- From L&N’s homepage, underneath the username and password fields, click Forgot Username/Password? Enter your phone number and username. A temporary password will be sent to you so you can create your new password.
- Your password can be reset from the L&N Mobile Tap Forgot Login. You will be redirected to a new window to enter your telephone number and username linked to your L&N Internet Banking Account. Tap Send Me a New Password and one will be sent over SMS text or delivered through a voice call. If you do not remember your username, tap I Forgot My Username and follow the prompts.
- Please call in at (502) 368-5858 or (800)292-2905 for assistance. We will gladly unlock your account and/or update your password so you may access your account.
Why can’t I login to Internet Banking or the Mobile app?
If you are not able to login, check over the following suggestions:
Ensure that you are correctly entering the username and password connected to your L&N Membership. It is important to note your password is case sensitive, so please ensure you are entering the appropriate upper- and lower-case characters.
If you are logging in from the Mobile App and receive an Application Error, ensure that you have a cellular or Wi-Fi connection, and can access other apps that require an internet connection.
L&N conducts monthly, routine maintenance. During maintenance, the mobile app and Internet banking may be unavailable during the estimated downtime. Once the maintenance is complete, you will be able to access both Internet Banking and the Mobile app. Maintenance times can be viewed on the website by clicking Internet Banking Maintenance.
Where can I find my Account History?
From the Internet Banking Homepage, click the blue account name to open the Account History page showing the transactions for that account.
How do I print my transactions?
In the upper-right portion of the transaction history list, you will see a button labeled Print. Once you click Print, a new window will appear with the transactions presented in a printer-friendly format. The standard browser Print window will open and will give you the option to select another printer (if needed).
Can I locate a specific transaction on the Accounts History page?
Yes, in the Narrow by Items Containing: box enter an amount, date, check number, payee name, etc. Be sure to set the date range to the left of the search bar to ensure the best results.
Can I create or change the nickname for my accounts?
Yes. To manage nicknames on accounts, follow the below steps:
- Login to your Internet Banking account. Click My Settings located in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click the Rename & Hide Your Accounts link (the name of the link may very) in the Other Settings section.
- Find the account you want and type the new name in the Nickname field.
- Repeat this for each account that you want to change.
- You should see your account nicknames the next time you log in to Online Banking.
NOTE: These changes can take up to five minutes or more to go into effect.
How do I make a transfer?
Making a Transfer is fast, easy and convenient. You can choose to make a one-time transfer or schedule recurring transfers between your L&N accounts.
- At the top of the screen, hover over Move Money, then Make/Schedule a Transfer.
- You may also set up a transfer by clicking the Transfer button located on the My Accounts screen.
- If you are viewing your account history, click on the Transfer button on the left-hand side above the Account Transaction List.
Select the From and To accounts, enter the transfer amount, the date you would like the transfer to take place, add a memo if needed (if you are scheduling a recurring transfer check the Repeat Transfer box) and then click Make Transfer. You will receive a message asking you to confirm the funds transfer. Then, another message will appear to inform you that your transfer was successful.
**If you are setting up a Scheduled recurring transfer, a box will appear prompting you to set up the following fields.
- Repeat Frequency = How often a transfer occurs
- On = The day of the month you would like the funds transferred
- Until = When you would like a transfer to stop
What is a Member to Member Transfer? How do I set one up?
The Member to Member transfer feature allows Members to send funds to other L&N Members. These transfers are real time. To set up a transfer, please follow the below steps:
- Log into Internet Banking, click Move Money, and click Member to Member Transfer.
- Click Add Recipient, and enter the requested information.
- Enter the first 3 characters of your recipient's last name.
- Account Type = select account you want to transfer to (Savings, Checking, etc.)
- Account Number = 1, 2 etc.
- Member Number = enter recipient's member number
- Tap Verify Recipient and then Confirm.
- Add Nickname for the recipient. Quick tip: Try entering the Member's full name and Account type. (ie. John Smith Checking).
- Click confirm to link the other Member's account.
Can I manage recipients for Member to Member transfers?
Yes, you may manage recipients by hovering over Move Money, then clicking Manage Recipients. From this screen you can view all the recipients you have added. You can also delete recipients by clicking Remove.
What are External Transfers?
External Transfers offer a convenient, secure way to move money between accounts at different financial institutions owned by the same person. With External Transfers, you may do a one-time transfer or setup a recurring transfer. Checking, savings, and money market accounts are all eligible. Login to Internet Banking and begin the registration process by clicking Move Money, then External Transfers.
How do I set up Alerts and Notifications for Internet Banking?
Once you have logged into Internet Banking, click Additional Services, then Alerts and Notifications. This page can also be accessed by clicking My Settings at the top right-hand corner of the screen. Under Other Settings, click Alerts & Notifications. From the Alerts & Notifications page, you may edit the types of alerts you would like to receive via Email or text message. Alerts can be added by clicking Add an Alert. Alerts can be edited by clicking the More Options link on the alert. Alerts can also be removed by clicking the Remove link on the alert.
Can I view my alerts history?
Yes, to view your alerts history, click on Additional Services and Alerts and Notifications. From the Alerts & Notifications page, click the View All Alerts link. You can now view all the alerts that have been sent to you.
What is Joint Owner Access?
Joint Owner Access allows a primary member to give viewing and transfer permissions to joint owners. In order for a joint owner to take advantage of this service, they must already be a joint owner on the primary member’s account(s), have their own L&N primary membership account, and also be a current internet banking user.
For Business accounts; only sole proprietorship business accounts can link a business account to a personal account. This will allow viewing access to both business and personal accounts with a single set of login credentials within Internet Banking.
To request this service log into your Internet Banking account at www.lnfcu.com. Under Additional Services, click Request Joint Owner Access, fill out the form and click Submit.
What is Share Access with Others
Share Access with Others allows you to grant limited account access to individuals who are not on your account(s), but need access to your account info in Internet Banking. You can grant access to a non-L&N member, such as their Accountant, Property Managers, etc. These users are call Share Access User and they have their own username and password that is automatically emailed to them after access is granted.
To grant access log into your Internet Banking account at www.lnfcu.com. Under Additional Services, click Share Access with Others, and follow the on screen prompts.
For more information, click Here and select Shared Access from the demo dropdown list.
How can I setup Share Access with Others for eDocuments?
Share Access Users must click the eDocument tab within Internet Banking to request access. For directions on how to set up Shared Access, Click Here and select Shared Access from the demo dropdown.
An email will be sent to the primary member notifying them that a Share Access User has clicked the eDocuments tab in Internet Banking. The Primary Member will then take the following steps to view/set up a Share Access User for eDocuments:
- Log into Internet Banking.
- Click eDocuments tab.
- Click User Management.
- Select which document(s) you would like to grant access to for the Share Access User.
- Click Save.